Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wild things


These two are beginning to learn to play together!  I think I can see a glimpse of my future and it looks fun.  Right now all Livie wants to do is play with whatever toy David has.  So this usually means she is sneaking up and taking the train he is about to put inline. I am trying to teach her how to love on dolls, but she is just fascinated with her big brother.  She also loves to kick the soccer ball, open and close drawers/doors, and dig in the dirt.  Where is my princess !?  David is not always the best at taking turns, but is learning the consequences if he doesn't. He loves ''Sissy'' and always asks where she is if she is not in the room or in her carseat. He really adores her. One day I foresee them being the best playmates!  

No comments: