"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."
Monday, March 16, 2009
Thinking of our cousin today!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO OUR COUSIN MARYMAYES!!! THIS IS OUR ATTEMPT AT A CARD!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN!!! YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ALL OF US.
David and Livie, I love you and miss you lots!!! Thank you for my birthday wishes!!! Yall look like you are having so much fun!!! Can't wait to have fun with you when I come home in August ;) Love your cousin ~ MayMae
Being a wife and mom comes first, but to fill my creative side I enjoy drawing and making Cercies for others! I love to find inspiration from friends, magazines, nature, and scripture.
1 comment:
David and Livie,
I love you and miss you lots!!! Thank you for my birthday wishes!!! Yall look like you are having so much fun!!! Can't wait to have fun with you when I come home in August ;)
Love your cousin ~
MayMae
Post a Comment