Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Monday, November 10, 2008

homebound...



Well, been a while since my last post.  We have had a busy week, very emotional with a future post to come...
We have been homebound with fevers, sore throats, teething, coughs, and runny noses.  Many sleepless nights over here.  I feel like I'm back in finals week at Auburn pulling 'all-nighters'.  I think Livie is better as her appetite picked up tonight.  But, David's cough is now sounding more in his chest.  I may need to take him back to the dr.  I hate it when my children are sick, I would much rather be feeling the discomfort than them.  I just want to take it all away.  And all I can do is pray and give extra TLC.    It is so painful to watch them ache.  David just wants to be held and Livie wants to stay up at night and 'talk' about it.  Using up the Lysol and Tylenol, and can't wait to watch Dancing with the Stars tonight!!!  I need a little mental escape.

3 comments:

Lou Lou said...

we were so sad to hear about Bama. I know little David is heartbroken. He was on that dog like white on rice :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sick babies...I know that's rough. Evan is pointing to the picture of Livie eating yogurt and saying "Guke" (his word for Luke) over and over again. I guess that says something about what he sees Luke doing most of the time!!!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

hope they feel better. you are so in the thick of it but it will get better! at least your kids love to be home! love you