

"Aunt Emmie" is one of my sister-in-laws and the most wonderful aunt to my two kiddos! David, my son, boy of few words, affectionately calls her 'Aunt Em'. The adults call her 'Missy'. Livie and David adore her. She is always very available to babysit and loves on them often. She is very dependable and so much fun. Missy has many gifts, thoughtfulness being a biggie. As a family member I can always count on her to tell me whose birthday it is. She is loving and kind, and very organized. She has a very busy schedule these days as she teaches math at MHS, coaches Freshman cheerleaders, and is earning her graduate degree all at the same time. With all this on her plate, she still always has energy to play with my children and love on them. She is a blessing in my life and in theirs and I'm so glad they have her. (And, so glad we'll have a free math tutor one day,....what a relief!)
1 comment:
Thank you Garrett! That is so sweet! I love y'all so much!!!
Post a Comment