My daughter is growing up! Livie is 6 1/2 months old, movin' and groovin'. I want to advertise the toy below. It is absolutely the best thing EVER. She walks in circles around the activity table like lightening. She knows how to put her feet in front of each other. I highly recommend it! It also wears her out! She is a dream baby and I love her so much. (Babies R Us sells this amazing toy.)


6 comments:
So cute! Time just goes by too quickly doesn't it?
Babies R Us is the greatest store and I can't wait to go there. Thanks for the advertisement. I need it because I'm often out of the loop. I just found out that there's a thing called a Bumbo(?). I'm definitely having Babies R Us withdrawls :-).
Livie is so beautiful! I love seeing pictures of her happy, smiling face. She's a joy to keep up with.
Garrett! She's such a beauty! And I LOVE the new look of the blog.
i LOVE her smile...she's beautiful, but that's no surprise. love you:)
Luke LOVES this toy too! His favorite part is the music. I'm afraid he's outgrowing it though, because he's become much more interested in running around and trying to grab things laying beside the toy than the actual toy.
amazing!!! she looks just like you!
Post a Comment