


Lots of things make me happy, but the best is having my home full of people I love. Today was a wonderful day in my home! We celebrated my nephew by having a shower for him. The Little Man doesn't even know how much he is loved, but he will one day. The adorable redhead pictured is Gina's niece, Emily, and sister, Lori. They drove from Murfeesboro to celebrate today! My mother-in-law gave a prayer to thank the Lord for Christian's life and that anyone who comes in contact with him will point him to Jesus's love as he grows up. I pray I can be an aunt that loves and nurtures his heart and life towards Christ's love. He is so precious! Thank you to my sister-in-law, Julie, for her amazing culinary skills, and my mom, & mother-in-law, Nancy, for all their help. Thank you to all who came to celebrate also, it was a special time for our family.
Then, we celebrated my niece, Savannah's, 13th birthday! I can't believe she is 13. She was born my senior year in high school and it feels like yesterday. She has grown into a beautiful young lady with such a sweet spirit. God has given her a heart for animals like I have never seen. I look forward to seeing her life unfold and what her future holds. It was so special to celebrate her birthday at our house. We had pizza and salad, and chocolate everything for dessert! Savannah is a "chocohalic"! Only Julie could turn a block of ice cream into something pretty! David has gotten into birthdays and blew out her candles, so much excitement (sorry Savannah!). Thank you to Keese and Zach, David's awesome cousins ,who entertained him this evening.
My house was full today and I loved every minute of it, this makes me happy. Thank you, Lord.


2 comments:
My my you have been a busy girl this weekend! Didn't realize you were hosting all of this! Looks like y'all had fun! Send pics of julie's creations!
Christian is beautiful! It really is hard to believe that Savannah is 13! I looked at your family picture from when Livie was born- it is amazing how much David has grown in 4 months! Time goes by so fast!!
Post a Comment