Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Monday, May 19, 2008

Madeline and Amelia Hume


I had the most wonderful college roommate at Auburn, Elizabeth Mumpower Hume!  She is from Powder Springs and went to McEachern High School.  Her friendship is dear to me.  Her kindness and love for the Lord are evident the second you meet her.  She is so much fun to be around and always leaves you feeling encouraged.  She started dating her husband, Bradley, our senior year. Congratulations to Brad who just graduated from dental school!  They have two beautiful daughters, Madeline and Amelia, and one baby on the way the end of July.  They stopped by yesterday to meet Livie and visit.  It was wonderful to see all of them.  Elizabeth is and will always be one of my best friends.  She is someone that you call when you need prayer,  because she will commit her heart to lifting up your needs.  She is sincere in her love for the Lord.  I miss her and wish we could be in the same town raising our children together!  

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

SO CUTE!!!! They are all so precious! I am glad you got to spend some time with Elizabeth! Have a great day!

Writeaway said...

I know Elizabeth and had lost track of her! So cool to read your blog and find out about her life. She was always a great girl and I'm sure she still is! Tell her hello from the Cagles!