Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The little girl with the curl....


This little girl is keeping me on my toes...she was my prayer request this week in my Bible Study! She absolutely is testing the waters almost minute by minute these days. When she is good she is really, really good, but when she is bad she can be horrid! I am praying she will be KIND to her brother, who absolutely adores her. I am seeing glimpses of their friendship, but it is going to take some practice. David is so sweet and wants her to play, and she will turn her head and just walk away. He asked her "Why aren't you being my best friend, Sissy?" Broke my heart! I pray this strong spirit that the Lord has given her will be used as a gift to her personality when she is grown. Right now, I am praying and trusting God to help me and Frasure guide her 'in the way she should go'. I'm thankful for this precious girl, and need all the caffeine and prayer I can get these days!


No comments: