Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Play day with cousins!


I finally got to meet my new niece today! Sweet Maddie is another sweet addition to our family. What a blessing all these cousins are.
Being outside, there is nothing like it! We had a great day yesterday at my parents around the pool, and then today at Big Pop and Nanny's. The girls, MaryMayes and Livie are so much fun. They love each other, and it is so much fun to see them interact. Thank you to the Grandparents for your endless love over my children, Frasure and I couldn't do it without you!






1 comment:

AnnieBlogs said...

Those two girls dressed alike are about the cutest things I have ever seen.

LOVE all your pics! :)