
These moments are precious to me...I love bedtime. It is not perfect, and it is not smooth every night, but most of the time it is so sweet. Livie and David LOVE their 3 book routine at night. They are attached to their nite nites, and Livie to a "pi poe" (pillow), we read, pray, and snuggle. I have gotten them spoiled rotten with also rubbing their backs. Something my Mimi used to do...Fray and I get them to bed early, and then we have time together. Like I said, it is not always perfect, but it is a good time of night to calm down, talk about the day, and be together.
This particular night, Liv wanted to wear her headband and be like ''MyMae"! Right now she is in a stage where we read "Gigi:God's Little Princess" three times a day, and she thinks it is her cousin MaryMayes. The little girl in the book lives in her tutu and boa, and Livie thinks it is her California cousin who she wants to be just like!




1 comment:
you are such an awesome mommy!! i love seeing you and your sweet girl in these pics. love you!
Post a Comment