
We have had an eventful month of snow, Valentine's day, sickness, school, and getting creative inside! It has been so cold! To be honest I am fighting the winter blues, I need the warm weather to hurry! Please!
Livie and David are beginning to have moments where they play together. Livie is under David's every move, she absolutely adores her big brother, and wants to have his constant attention. As you can see from the pictures they make each other laugh. The 2nd GA snow we had was really pretty, and kept us entertained. We bundled up and took a walk. Not pictured, but David has gotten really good at riding his bike. Another reminder of how big he is getting.
Valentine's was simple and fun! I tried my ultimate brownie pan from Christmas and love it! We had the Grandparents over to share a brownie and Valentine. Sweet time.
Some things Livie loves are reading books, her cowgirl boots, getting messy, making messes, eating ''num num'', being outside, dancing, singing "uh uh uh"(All the Single Ladies, and This Little light of Mine, baby James, gymnastics (thanks to Annie and Nanny!), going ''bye bye'', MyMae(her cousin, who anytime she sees a brunette she reaches for and says "MyMae"!), going to birthday parties, running, jumping, brushing her teeth, putting soap in the dishwasher and washer(she is my helper), painting, ''pay'' for pray, ''pay'' for play, and doggies. She is a lot of fun, and constant energy.
David is loving school and his friends. His growth this year has been awesome. He loves his teachers and friends. We are constantly working on manners, and trying to mold his heart to love others. He is very loving, a lot of fun and still loves his choo choos! Recently he was sick and I was taking care of him in the middle of the night, and as he was falling asleep he took a deep breath and said, "thank you mommy".
Being a mommy is the most challenging job I have ever had, but the most wonderful. I am constantly thinking and praying for them, wanting the best for them and hoping that I am being the best parent I can be. I desire them to know Christ's love, and share it with others at every stage of their little lives. All the little moments add up, and I want to make the most of them. Life gets very distracting and I have found myself trying to really shut it out and just be at home. Don't get me wrong, I love to get out and be with friends and family, but I equally love to just be at home. I am thankful to have a husband that loves it too, and is the biggest helper ever when it comes to the home. He does so much, and makes my life so much easier. He is most loving Daddy.











2 comments:
Hey Garrett!
I think you are one of the sweetest moms : ) I love the last two pictures of Livie & David in their "western wear!" and you & Livie all bundled up. So cute!
Come on warm weather!!!
Oh my gosh, does your baby girl make me think of Hannah...Mimi got her some pink and white cowgirl boots for Christmas and she LOVES them!!! These girls and their boots...what ever will we do with them??? :o)
Post a Comment