Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please pray!


My Dad needs your prayers! He is undergoing a Heart Cath tomorrow. Please pray that it will be clear to the doctors if there is a blockage, and if not that we will know the next step to take. He has been very fatigued and just knows that he is not ''himself''. As you know, my dad runs laps around us all, so we are thankful that he is being proactive and taking the right steps to get healing. My family and I ask your prayers to THE Healer, our Lord. We know the Lord is the ultimate physician, and we pray for a complete healing over my precious Dad!
Thank you very much. Love, Garrett

(This is an old picture of Dad and David at the Wilson Co. Fair. I just love it of them!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your Dad and familly that all is ok
knew you your Mom and Dad many many years ago at the 'ole georgian apts' they were very good to this young lady renting her first apt.
Loved your parents and how they helped me
then your Dad came along and helped me through some tough times
come to find out he and I were in the same elementary school in Miami talk about dejevu where life takes us and reconnects.
The good Lord provides always and now I am connceted to you through the Fortney family and the Frasures
the Frasure family'Mama Lily' was very special to me when I came to 'ole Marietta' and welcomed me with open arms Thank you to all the Frasures for their love and support all those years ago
Much love to you and your family and praying for Dr Joe
Love
Ramona Sanders Creed