
I cannot put into words how much I adore my niece, MaryMayes! She is going back to California tomorrow and we are all so sad and will miss her, Holly, and Brett so much. We have been spoiled having them here for 3 weeks. MaryMayes and Livie are 2 months apart and it has been such a BLESSING to get them together and play. Being a mommy with Holly is amazing! I have gone a little ''picture happy'', I've gotten a new camera from my parents for my birthday and Christmas present. I have a lot to learn, but it's fun to have all these babies around to practice on. We LOVE you MayMae and will miss you to pieces!


















4 comments:
you are GREAT with the camera!
The babies are so cute! I know I say that on every comment.. but they are so cute! Tell holly I said hi! Love the black and white picture of ya'll... should put that in a big frame...
Happy New Year!
Love the new camera! Amazing shots! soon I will be visiting garretthunterphotography.com! :) Love you!
what awesome pics!!!! i am coveting your camera...i want an SLR so bad, but not in the budget right now :( so sad i missed seeing you over christmas, but can tell from the pics that you had a blast with the fam all together! love you!
Post a Comment