Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

































Summertime at Nanny and Big Pop's is  always fun and entertaining.  The dogs are always in full motion, toys scattered everywhere, sitting in the pavilion, and just enjoying each other.  We are loving MaryMayes, Holly and Brett being here and are going to be in mourning when they go back to California on Friday.  Their time here has been precious to the entire family.  
The girls are off to LaPaz tonight for dinner!

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like a fun day in the sun... I LOVE blow up pools! Your children are so precious and I am glad you are having fun with your family in town!

Valarie said...

WOW...Frasure's & MaryMayes' eyes are awesome in that picture! I know that you are having a blast with Holly there.

Maybe we can get our kids together when we come home for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Plus I would love to see you.