

Frasure's work had a company day yesterday at Six Flags. David really enjoyed himself this year! Six Flags has opened a Thomas the Train section that made David's day. Our parents get the award for the BEST grandparents! They came with us to experience the fun and very hot summer day! Along with Thomas, David enjoyed the carrousel, a ship and hot balloon ride, and driving the old-timey cars!
He is getting so big and a part of me is teary. But, I have loved every stage of his life so far, and look forward to his future.
Sissy hung in there and had a good time too! She also rode the carousel. Thank you to Rush Truck Center for a memorable day.




5 comments:
Love the 2nd pic of David on the carousel, his expression is priceless! I am impressed, I have not yet ventured to Six Flags with the kiddos, cudos!
They have Thomas the Train? How fun! I know that you had a blast. And it's so great to see pics on your blog of your Mom...she's so sweet. We might be coming for a 2 week visit in August. Hopefully we can make it to Six Flags with the kids.
Oh my goodness!!! We might have to go to the train! I too love the second pic of david... and grandparents at Sixflags!!!! WOW!!!:)
CUTE! I am so glad you had a fun day! We have the Thomas the Train section at our Six Flags too and Karoline loved it. Precious!
Garrett! (First, you look gorgeous!) What a fantastic day y'all had! Thank you for your sweet warm wishes on Benjamin's arrival!
Post a Comment