Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Monday, July 7, 2008



Livie is a smiler!  She is going to catch a fly in her mouth one day, because it is constantly open to smile at everyone she sees!  Her brother makes her smile and laugh the most.  She lights up when he is around.  She will be six months old on July 18th, where has the time gone?  David loves his Sissy.  I hope and pray they are lights for Christ as they grow up together.  I am so thankful to be their mom.

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I am so glad yall had a good 4th of July... great pictures! I love the nursery bedding... Precious!

The Muncies said...

She gets that great smile from her mama always smiling and joyful!

Valarie said...

She's so happy! I know that it is a true reflection of her Mommy. And I'm with the comment above, I love her bedding.

lauren said...

they are soooo cute! watching your kids love each other is amazing...mine love playing in the crib together in the mornings. love you, girl :)