Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We have a lot to be thankful for on this wonderful Father's Day!  It was a great day.  We relaxed all day with Frasure, with the exception of some arts and crafts!  It wore Livie out, as you can see below!
We then had an awesome dinner at Nancy and David's.  All the Phillips were able to come, which is so rare these days.  We missed Mitch, Jaillene, Holly, Brett, and Mary Mayes on the Hunter side.  






4 comments:

lauren said...

i know this father's day was especially sweet! love the first pic of all of you :)

AnnieBlogs said...

I'm so grateful for YOUR father this father's day, too! We talked about him at lunch yesterday and we all were thankful. Love.

Anonymous said...

Garrett~ I read your blog and love seeing photos of your beautiful kiddos! Just wanted to say hey and let you know I was here reading! :) ~Rushton

Lou Lou said...

I LOVE the family picture of the whole clan. I know that was a special day for your dad to have his entire family around him. Love keeping up with the Hunters!!