My Dad is wonderful. I have grown up never doubting the love of my earthly father. Not a day has gone by that he has not told me that he loves me. He is a true representation of my heavenly father. On Monday morning my dad went to the hospital with chest pains. I cannot explain the feeling of fear I felt the second I heard those words. The thought of my world without my daddy is unimaginable. It was a very long and emotional day for my family. Looking back, the Lord was carrying us in his hands. He gave us peace, and a sense of calmness that I can't explain except it was the work of His Holy Spirit. And most of all He healed the damage done in my Dad's heart. Praise you Jesus! Your mercies are real.
THANK YOU for your prayers, my Dad and all of us felt them.
Dad, my mom, and brother Rocky are on their way home tomorrow. I can't wait to see what God's plan is for my Dad, because I know He will embrace it! God has more work for my Dad to complete on this earth. He is not finished!


6 comments:
I am praying for your Dad! Elizabeth has been emailing me updates!
Same here! Becky forwarded me the emails, I called my mom and grandfather, and we have all been praying! Glad he's okay. Dr. Joe is highly loved and respected in the Strother/Downs families. Love y'all.
we have been praying and are so glad to hear all is well. love you all!!
Y'all are all in my prayers. Keep us updated.
praying for you and your family. we love ya'll...
Garrett, I have been praying for you, your family and your sweet Daddy. I am so thankful he is doing so well and his heart is healing. Praise be to our wonderful God! Continuing to pray for you all....
Love, Elizabeth
Post a Comment