Psalm 8:1-2

"Oh, Lord, our Lord, how magestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


I am thankful for today,  it is my wedding anniversary.  I have been married to Frasure for four years and loved every minute.  Our wedding day was my dream come true.  Our parents made it all we could imagine and more.  
These pictures make me smile.  I am so thankful that the Lord has a lot more on this earth for my Dad to accomplish.  I'll never forget him walking me down the aisle, I felt like time was standing still.  He is the most loving Father.
This anniversary is special for Frasure and me because we have had another wonderful year looking at our parents example of loving each other.  The four of them give us so much joy.  Thank you, Lord, for the guidance, support, wisdom and love you give us through all of them every day.  
I love you , Frasure.  Thank you for loving me, taking care of me, and making me a mom.  God has blessed me, and I love being your wife!

4 comments:

Emilie Smith said...

Happy Anniversary Frasure & Garrett! Garrett, I don't know if I've ever seen a prettier bride! You are so beautiful inside and out! I hope its a fun and special day for y'all! love, Emilie

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

happy day garrett!!! you and frasure are both so special!

Stephanie said...

happy anniversary!!! you two are both such beautiful people!!!

Valarie said...

Happy Anniversary, my dear friend! I am so happy that you guys have had such happiness & blessing in your family.

Love ~ Val