
Last week we went to Harbor Island, SC. We ate shrimp, drank toddies, played in the sand, took walks, read magazines, splashed in the pool, did the crossword, took golf cart rides, decorated, took naps, watched movies, danced, spoiled my children, took a boat trip to Beaufort, played games, watched the sunset, talked and talked! It was a wonderful week with family. I was spoiled with all the help with David and Livie. They have been adjusting this week to the lack of attention! Despite the way it ended, we made sweet memories. Frasure's family is so much fun to be with. They are incredible to me, and I know how blessed I am to be apart of their family. I love them so much. Thank you to my parents for having us and opening their home for us to have a very relaxing vacation.


2 comments:
Garrett,
Catherine and I were at the beach last week, but had access to email. Thanks for keeping us posted on your Dad. It's a privilege to pray for your family. Hope to see you soon!
Love, Allison Gruehn
such sweet memories...
Post a Comment